Monday, February 7, 2011

image drive

...imagine the babies...

Hi! This colour is me!! Lucy. Obviously.
Kent has posted some things that require my attention ...


'it is our imperfections that make us perfect.'
i dunno, i heard that quote somewhere.

*I dunno, I think this is kinda ... perfect looking - like I was saying before,
the camera seems to un-wonk a lot of the buildings.




'get in my enormous mouth, human.'

Sorry Kent, I thought my picture was better.
Even though you can't see as much of the mouth.


ah ha! now i can talk back too!
yes, your photo is better, in some ways.
but for the purposes of cartoonish exaggeration - kapow!
mine trumps.

actually, no.
you were right.

balls.



this is for steve and erin.
for a 'national' dish it is kinda rare. there's more toasted sandwiches by faaaaaaaaar!

I'm sorry guys, we didn't actually eat any... maybe at the airport tomorrow?


so, lucy was just reading about royal jelly last night.
it's truly amazing stuff. you should wikipedia that shit.
seriously.
at this bagel shop, bang!
right on the menu, a shot of royal jelly.
so i got a juice of orange, carrot and ginger.
plus a shot of royal jelly.
kill.
er.

Yeah, the freaky thing was that I had never even HEARD of royal jelly until last night,
while I was reading!! I sweeears!


i think this image is photographic genius.
lucy disputes this reading.
the weird spacial confusion,
the plant mixed with the fluoro lights,
the reflection on the polished ceiling,
the lead-light windows glowing... etc...

This photo is gross Kent. Shame on you.

photographic gold.


there's a lot of this international-style/de stijl lead-light windows.
in house entrances, cafes, shops, theatres.
great, great stuff.

it's like a geometric counter-balance applied to art nouveau.
that's a gratuitous an art-wank reference, for the uninitiated.
note to self.

snore.

this is an image of photographic gold from lucy.
nice halfway balance between reflection on glass and image through glass.

This is the fashion of Amsterdam. Very Village People.


lucy's photo, again.
great, again.

Look at it's FREAKY HAND!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

wait... i can go on calling our images great all the time. you may not agree.
plus it's awfully vain.

We're not vain. We're awesome.


handsome!

true story.

x
k

No comments:

Post a Comment